All Blog Posts from 2013
- Bulbine: This tough Aloe relative just loves to bloom!
- Houseplants: Purify the air for a healthy home!
- Let your melons go to seed…and see what you get!
- Chili Tepin is rockin’ it…
- It’s Decorative Gourd Time!
- Evergreen Wisteria
- Plant Nutrient Profile: Potassium
- Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden
- Plant Nutrient Profile: Phosphorus
- Plant Nutrient Profile: Nitrogen
- Lavender that thrives in North Texas
- Malabar Spinach: Heat tolerant leafy green
- Our Favorite Re-Seeders
- Video: Black Diamond Crapemyrtles
- Food Flub: Cross pollination can be terrifying!
- Cool Ideas for Spring Containers
- Great gifts for a gardening mom!
- Sunset Magazine Garden Photo Contest
- Crape Myrtle ‘Black Diamond’
- Everything Gardens - A Very Useful Permaculture Principle
- Why you should NOT be planting Impatiens this year…
- Garden Chat on Ken Druse’s Real Dirt Podcast
- Spring Blooms in the Garden
- Natural Mosquito Prevention INSTEAD of Spraying!
- Day Length Effects Egg Laying Rate
- Arugula in Bloom
- It’s Rose Time!
- Bulb blooms are early this year…
- It’s Tulip Time in Texas!
- Roly Poly Destruction! Or, what’s eating my pansies?
- Time to prune your roses in DFW!
- Fruit Trees for North Texas & Chilling Hours
- Still time to plant onions…get ready to plant potatoes!
- Plant Dwarf Fruit Trees Now!
- Start those seeds!
- Time to plant onions!